Technical distribution – High End
Management and performance of deliveries to companies, including special on-site services.
Customer: A manufacturer of and trader in medical devices and equipment
Challenge: To provide an all-round service for extremely delicate devices with special requirements: from individual logistics solutions (B2B) like punctual transport of the goods from the point of origin to the point of use, right through to taking on technical activities on site.
Objective: To outsource burdensome logistics processes so that the customer can focus on their core competencies (development, manufacturing and distribution of extremely delicate devices). To reorganize existing processes and to adapt them to current conditions.
Solution by tectraxx
Individual logistics solutions are given top priority by tectraxx in the case of this all-round service. All services under Technical Distribution – basic and Technical Distribution – technical are incorporated here, along with the following additional services:
- Professional project handling by a tectraxx Project Manager in accordance with guidelines set by the ordering party and the conditions on site
- Site survey, assessment of the necessary equipment and other requirements (human resources, processes, etc.) needed for implementing the contract
- Daily pick-up throughout Austria of the extremely delicate devices from the various warehouse sites of the manufacturer-Use of the tectraxx fleet and its drivers and employees who receive regular training about the products and the individual service requests of the customer
- Strict observance of agreed delivery appointments to ensure that downstream processes are not delayed
- Fulfilment of special warehouse requirements (e.g. guarantee of water supply for cooling MR devices)
- Procurement of specialized delivery equipment (e.g. cranes for loading and unloading)
- Taking over of assembly and disassembly activities on site in order to make transfer or installation of the devices possible (sometimes with the help of authorized affiliates)
- Organization of any official authorization required (e.g. road blocks)
The benefits for you
With these logistics solutions that are tailored individually to your needs and service requests, you can improve the efficiency of the logistics processes for your delicate high-end devices: the equipment will not only arrive intact at the point of use, it will also arrive on time and at very little cost to you.
Other practical examples
- These services are available throughout Europe via the Teneso network, controlled from a central point at tectraxx
- Also applicable for other product groups (e.g. large-format printing systems, cash machines etc.)