Refurbishment / Produktaufbereitung
Delivery and retrieval of goods / exhibits, including their preparation for reuse. Control of the storage and distribution processes of high-tech goods.
Customer 1: a company operating worldwide which rents out games consoles to event organizers
Customer 2: an online watch shop that provides its partners with display cases
Challenge: Both companies were looking for a logistics provider who could offer an all-in-one solution: all storage and distribution logistics, the carrying out of function tests for the product in question and various refurbishment work to prepare products for reuse.
Objective: To use outsourcing in order to allow the customer's highly specialized technicians to devote themselves exclusively to their main tasks.
Solution by tectraxx
Redesign of the logistics process for customer 1:
- Transport to the event location including assembly, connection and booting up of the consoles
- Disassembly and return of the equipment
- Carrying out of function tests: checks on each component for intact power supply, faults, damage and completeness. Checks of the screens/consoles to ensure they are functioning and, if necessary, resetting of contrast, colour and response time
- Replacement of faulty and missing components and the performance of minor repairs. Should the need arise: organization of repairs in external specialist workshops
- Cleaning of all components
- Recording and evaluation of all steps carried outs
Redesign of the logistics process for customer 2:
- Transport to the place of employment, assembly of the display cases
- Disassembly and return
- Checks of the cases to ensure there is nothing missing, and check for damage and visual flaws
- Replacement of faulty or missing parts such as bulbs, wheels or drawers. Performance of minor repairs (e.g. replacement of faulty locks, etc.). Should the need arise: organization of repairs in external specialist workshops
- Cleaning of the cases before next use
- Recording and evaluation of all steps carried out
The benefits for you
tectraxx takes on all tasks – from procurement right through to delivery. Your human resources can be put to better use if your in-house technicians are available to perform more important tasks. For you, this means: quicker response times, cost reductions and a contact point for all your needs. What's more, you are also informed about all the services provided, including function tests and repairs.
Other practical examples
- Management and organization of rental equipment
- Refurbishment of technical products for reuse e.g. consoles, display cases, vending machines, photo booths, printers and much more